Conferinta de presa
Luni, 02.02.2009, ora 11:00, Patronatul National al Viei si Vinului a organizat, la sediul Minister
Programul conferintelor PNVV
In perioada februarie - martie 2010, PNVV va organiza, in cadrul proiectului "Consolidarea patronatului si dezvoltarea capacitatii acestuia de a participa la procesul decizional", cofinantat din Fondul Social European prin Programul Operational Sectorial
This website is cofinanced from
The European Social Fund through The Sectorial Operational Programme for the Development of Human Resources 2007 � 2013 Invest in people!
"The content of this material doesn't necessarily represent the official position of the European Union or of the Romanian Government."
The National Vineyard Growers and Wine Producers Association (PNVV) from Romania has signed, in August 2009, a financing agreement with the Management Authority for the Sectorial Operational Programme for the Development of Human Resources (AMPOSDRU) for the implementation of the project called "The strengthening of the Association and the development of its capacity to participate in the process of decision making".
The project will be 24 months long, starting with September the 1st, 2009 and is implemented in cooperation with the Economical Studies Academy of Bucharest (ASE).
The main objectifs of the project are:
- creating 7 subsidiaries in the country, in the following cities:
- the disemination and the efficient gathering of information in and from the country;
- optimizing the relation with local public institutions and monitoring their activity;
- creating an accurate image of our field of activity;
- the development of a coherent system of inter-regional relations;
- creating new strategies to improve the quality and productivity in our activity field, in order to create new job opportunities.
To find out more information about each subsidiary, please click on its region on the map below.
Between 14 - 17 October 2009, The National Vineyard Growers and Wine Producers Association organized an intensive training with the 7 representatives in the country for its project ""The strengthening of the Association and the development of its capacity to participate in the process of decision making", project financed from the The European Social Fund POS DRU.
TRAINING PROGRAMME, PNVV 14 - 17 OCTOBER, 2009
Romania, a viniviticol country